Welcome to Run!

Welcome!
Getting started - sharing my strategy to improve running; I went from 5k in 38 minutes to 23 minutes for the same distance without getting injured while actually enjoying the process - not the enjoyment in pain kind.
With very few genuinely easy steps I shall explain the method I used and why I think it can be replicated by anyone. I am not the one to promote fancy shoes or crazy gear or supplements. Like I said earlier, these are easy steps to enjoy running and getting addicted to the process.
What I gained during my transformation, from a couch warmer to someone who looks forward to getting outdoors and relishing it, is also a template that I'm applying to other walks. I call this the Low Quality Goals template. Whilst I'm still tweaking it as I apply it to other walks of my life, I will share this template with the hope that some of you can benefit from it and I can also use the feedback to refine it further. I'm constantly comparing and enhancing it with methods used in manufacturing and also the self-help methods propounded by many experts like Steven Covey. At some stage, I hope to put it all in a downloadable pdf because this little exercise requires the use pen and paper for best results.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby steps

First few days - hydration and nutrition